Considering that 52% of LGBTI* people in Luxembourg do not feel comfortable disclosing their sexual orientation at work (EU LGBT Survey 2012 -FRA), thus impeding them of sharing their personal life with their work colleagues, which can cause distress, addressing LGBTI in the workplace appears to be a urgent matter.
Are you considering addressing the topic but do not know how? Are you wondering why LGBTI should be addressed in the workplace? And what could be the role of a LGBTI network?
Then do not miss the Diversity Conference on LGBTI organized by the Diversity Charter Lëtzebuerg and BGL BNP Paribas**
* Lesbian, Gay, Bisexuel, Transgender, Intersex
** BGL BNP Paribas is part of BNP Paribas Group, which ranked second in the Workplace Pride Global Benchmark 2015, the ranking of the most gay-friendly companies.
- Christian Scharf, President IMS Luxembourg
- Fabienne Dasnoy, Head of Diversity & Inclusion BGL BNP Paribas
- Etienne Schneider, Vice Prime Minister
« The corporate world and LGBTI, a world of silence? »
- David Pollard, Director Workplace Pride, The Netherlands
« LGBTI inclusion in the workplace, a concrete example » - round table moderated by David Pollard
- Vinay Kapoor, Head of Diversity & Inclusion BNP Paribas UK – United Kingdom
- Bruce Hedgcock, Commercial & Institutional Banking BNP Paribas France, Spokesperson of Pride Network - France
« The key players in Luxembourg»
- Gabriele Schneider, President Rosa Lëtzebuerg – Luxembourg
13h15 : Questions – answers
13h30: Networking Lunch
Conference in English with translation into French.
12th January 2016, from 12h to 14h
BGL BNP Paribas
50, avenue J.F.Kennedy
This conference is open to anyone interested in the topic.