PwC Luxembourg and AMCHAM Luxembourg together with the Luxembourg American Chamber of Commerce New York, are pleased to invite you to our fourth International Women’s Day panel presentation on Monday 8th March 2021 at 16:00pm.
This year, in light of the current health crisis, wich is causing a lot of disruption, we are focusing on how we deal with crisis and manage disruption, what we are doing to relaunch the economy and if this situation has a disbalanced impact.
That’s why our topic is: “Disruptive times: opportunities and challenges for gender balance?”
To guide this fully digital conversation, we’ll have Nathalie Reuter as our moderator, and a stellar panel:
- Julie Becker, Deputy CEO and CEO as of 21 April 2021 of Luxembourg Stock Exchange;
- Jeanne Crauser, Consulate General of Luxembourg in New York / Executive Director, Luxembourg Trade and Investment Office (LTIO);
- Martha Crawford, Dean of the Jack Welch College of Business & Technology;
- Claude Marx, Director General of the Financial Sector Supervisory Commission (CSSF in french);
- Hjoerdis Stahl, Deputy Managing Director of POST Luxembourg;
- Françoise Thoma, CEO Banque et Caisse d’Épargne de l’État (BCEE).
Published on 23 February 2021