This year, CSR Europe will bring its community together to inspire action-oriented collaborations:
1. Increasing business resilience;
2. Rebuilding our societies and economies;
3. Accelerate the implementation of sustainable development goals by 2030.
CSR Europe presents the first-ever European Virtual Summit on Sustainability Objectives, which will bring together more than 5,000 actors of change in 55 online sessions. The highlight of the event will be the inauguration of the European Pact for Sustainable Industry with Frans Timmermans, First Executive Vice-President of the European Commission, CEOs and leaders of industry federations.
IMS Luxembourg will intervene three times :
- Setting up national alliances for Climate Action
- Diversity management in times of crisis
- Responsible management of single use plastics in coastal areas
View the full programme and register
Published on 28 September 2020